CanAlaska is a "project generator" with extensive land holdings and success identifying uranium exploration targets in the Athabasca Basin.
Key Uranium Properties
West McArthur Project
- Close to the worlds richest Uranium Mine, Cameco's McArthur River
- Adjacent to Fox Lake, discovered by Cameco in 2016
- $25 million of work successfully identified 7 Target Areas
- Grid 5 uranium discovery currently being evaluated
- Objective: a large unconformity-basement uranium deposit
- CanAlaska is 70% owner and operator of Joint Venture with Cameco
Waterbury South Project
- Near interpreted regional Rabbit Lake – Collins Bay fault system
- Located within 10 km of Cigar Lake mine site
- Polymetallic unconformity uranium mineralization associated with nickel, cobalt, and arsenic
- Objective: Large polymetallic unconformity-hosted uranium deposit
- Planned 2022 exploration programs
Cree East Project
- Located 35 kms from the Key Lake Mine, over 56,000 hectares land package
- Objective: a large unconformity uranium deposit
- Extensive uranium bearing systems, 9 target areas being tested.
- Over $19M invested by prior Korean partnership
- 100% owned by CanAlaska
CanAlaska's primary focus is on advancing the West McArthur and Cree East uranium projects.
September 14, 2022 - Crux Investor Interview with Cory Belyk, CEO of CanAlaska Uranium Ltd (TSXV: CVV)
September 9-10, 2022 - Nathan Bridge of Canalaska Uranium Ltd. presents at the Metals Investor Forum.
August 20, 2022 - Continued Drilling on Uranium Discovery
August 5, 2022 - Resource Talks with CanAlaska Uranium CEO Cory Belyk
June 8, 2022 - CanAlaska Uranium holds one of the largest land positions in the Athabasca Basin.
June 8, 2022 - Digging Deeper, Andrew O'Donnell catches up with Cory Belyk.
February 9, 2022 - CanAlaska Uranium (CVV) - Technical Analysis & Due Diligence
January 12, 2022 - Red Cloud Financial Services - CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. | Webinar Replay
December 2021 - Crux Investor interview with Cory Belyk.
December 2021 - Mining Journal interview with Cory Belyk.
CanAlaska Ticks all the Boxes
We have checked the boxes