CanAlaska is a "project generator" with extensive land holdings and success identifying uranium exploration targets in the Athabasca Basin.
Key Uranium Properties
West McArthur Project
- Close to the worlds richest Uranium Mine, Cameco's McArthur River
- Adjacent to Fox Lake, discovered by Cameco in 2016
- $25 million of work successfully identified 7 Target Areas
- Grid 5 uranium discovery currently being evaluated
- Objective: a large unconformity-basement uranium deposit
- CanAlaska is 70% owner and operator of Joint Venture with Cameco
Waterbury South Project
- Near interpreted regional Rabbit Lake – Collins Bay fault system
- Located within 10 km of Cigar Lake mine site
- Polymetallic unconformity uranium mineralization associated with nickel, cobalt, and arsenic
- Objective: Large polymetallic unconformity-hosted uranium deposit
- Planned 2022 exploration programs
Cree East Project
- Located 35 kms from the Key Lake Mine, over 56,000 hectares land package
- Objective: a large unconformity uranium deposit
- Extensive uranium bearing systems, 9 target areas being tested.
- Over $19M invested by prior Korean partnership
- 100% owned by CanAlaska
CanAlaska's primary focus is on advancing the West McArthur and Cree East uranium projects.
February 9, 2022 - CanAlaska Uranium (CVV) - Technical Analysis & Due Diligence
January 12, 2022 - Red Cloud Financial Services - CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. | Webinar Replay
December 2021 - Crux Investor interview with Cory Belyk.
December 2021 - Mining Journal interview with Cory Belyk.
Red Cloud Financial Services Presents the Oktoberfest Fall Mining Showcase 2021. Peter Dasler, President & Director and Cory Belyk, CEO & Executive Vice President, CanAlaska Uranium presents a company update.
CanAlaska Uranium (CVV) - Project Generator with New Options
Red Cloud Financial Services Presents the Uranium Conference Peter Dasler, President & CEO and Cory Belyk, P.Geo, COO, CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. presents a company update. Edited by Red Cloud Media.
CanAlaska President Peter Dasler presentation at H.C. Wainwright & Co Spring 2021 Mining Conference
CanAlaska Uranium (CVV) - $3M Raise to Focus on Green Energy
CanAlaska Ticks all the Boxes
We have checked the boxes