CanAlaska is a "project generator" with extensive land holdings and success identifying uranium exploration targets in the Athabasca Basin.
Key Uranium Properties
West McArthur Project
- Close to the worlds richest Uranium Mine, Cameco's McArthur River
- Adjacent to Fox Lake, discovered by Cameco in 2016
- $25 million of work successfully identified 7 Target Areas
- Grid 5 uranium discovery currently being evaluated
- Objective: a large unconformity-basement uranium deposit
- CanAlaska is 70% owner and operator of Joint Venture with Cameco
Cree East Project
- Located 35 kms from the Key Lake Mine, over 56,000 hectares land package
- Objective: a large unconformity uranium deposit
- Extensive uranium bearing systems, 9 target areas being tested.
- Over $19M invested by prior Korean partnership
- 100% owned by CanAlaska
CanAlaska's primary focus is on advancing the West McArthur and Cree East uranium projects.
CanAlaska President Peter Dasler presentation at H.C. Wainwright & Co Spring 2021 Mining Conference
CanAlaska Uranium (CVV) - $3M Raise to Focus on Green Energy
Interview: Cory Belyk, CanAlaska Uranium - Humble & Fred Radio Show
Peter Dasler, President, CEO and Director, and Cory Belyk, COO, update investors on exploration activities at Red Cloud's 2021 Pre-PDAC Mining Showcase
Sprott Conference Video July 22 2020
CEO Clips: Peter Dasler | CanAlaska Uranium | Exploring Near a Rich Uranium Mine
Interview: Cory Belyk, CanAlaska Uranium - 121 Mining Investment London 2019 Autumn
CanAlaska Uranium: Big Assets = Big Liabilities. What's the Plan? CRUX Investor: Interview with Peter Dasler, President & CEO of CanAlaska Uranium
Lobo Tiggre asks CanAlaska president Peter Dasler the questions on investors' minds.
CanAlaska Ticks all the Boxes
We have checked the boxes