CanAlaska is a "project generator" with extensive land holdings and success identifying uranium exploration targets in the Athabasca Basin.
CanAlaska Uranium: Uranium for New Technologies
Key Uranium Properties
West McArthur Project
- Close to the worlds richest Uranium Mine, Cameco's McArthur River
- Adjacent to Fox Lake, discovered by Cameco in 2016
- $25 million of work successfully identified 7 Target Areas
- Grid 5 uranium discovery currently being evaluated
- Objective: a large unconformity-basement uranium deposit
- CanAlaska is 70% owner and operator of Joint Venture with Cameco
Cree East Project
- Located 35 kms from the Key Lake Mine, over 56,000 hectares land package
- Objective: a large unconformity uranium deposit
- Extensive uranium bearing systems, 9 target areas being tested.
- Over $19M invested by prior Korean partnership
- 100% owned by CanAlaska
CanAlaska's primary focus is on advancing the West McArthur and Cree East uranium projects.
Red Cloud Financial Services Presents the Oktoberfest Fall Mining Showcase 2021. Peter Dasler, President & Director and Cory Belyk, CEO & Executive Vice President, CanAlaska Uranium presents a company update.
CanAlaska Uranium (CVV) - Project Generator with New Options
Red Cloud Financial Services Presents the Uranium Conference Peter Dasler, President & CEO and Cory Belyk, P.Geo, COO, CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. presents a company update. Edited by Red Cloud Media.
CanAlaska President Peter Dasler presentation at H.C. Wainwright & Co Spring 2021 Mining Conference
CanAlaska Uranium (CVV) - $3M Raise to Focus on Green Energy
Interview: Cory Belyk, CanAlaska Uranium - Humble & Fred Radio Show
Peter Dasler, President, CEO and Director, and Cory Belyk, COO, update investors on exploration activities at Red Cloud's 2021 Pre-PDAC Mining Showcase
Sprott Conference Video July 22 2020
CEO Clips: Peter Dasler | CanAlaska Uranium | Exploring Near a Rich Uranium Mine
CanAlaska Ticks all the Boxes
We have checked the boxes