CanAlaska is a "project generator" with extensive land holdings and success identifying uranium exploration targets in the Athabasca Basin.
Core Review from 42 Zone
2022 Drilling at West McArthur
Key Uranium Properties
West McArthur Project
- Close to the worlds richest Uranium Mine, Cameco's McArthur River
- Adjacent to Fox Lake, discovered by Cameco in 2016
- $25 million of work successfully identified 7 Target Areas
- Grid 5 uranium discovery currently being evaluated
- Objective: a large unconformity-basement uranium deposit
- CanAlaska is 70% owner and operator of Joint Venture with Cameco
Waterbury South Project
- Near interpreted regional Rabbit Lake – Collins Bay fault system
- Located within 10 km of Cigar Lake mine site
- Polymetallic unconformity uranium mineralization associated with nickel, cobalt, and arsenic
- Objective: Large polymetallic unconformity-hosted uranium deposit
- Planned 2022 exploration programs
Cree East Project
- Located 35 kms from the Key Lake Mine, over 56,000 hectares land package
- Objective: a large unconformity uranium deposit
- Extensive uranium bearing systems, 9 target areas being tested.
- Over $19M invested by prior Korean partnership
- 100% owned by CanAlaska
CanAlaska's primary focus is on advancing the West McArthur and Cree East uranium projects.
August 5, 2022 - Resource Talks with CanAlaska Uranium CEO Cory Belyk
June 8, 2022 - CanAlaska Uranium holds one of the largest land positions in the Athabasca Basin.
June 8, 2022 - Digging Deeper, Andrew O'Donnell catches up with Cory Belyk.
February 9, 2022 - CanAlaska Uranium (CVV) - Technical Analysis & Due Diligence
January 12, 2022 - Red Cloud Financial Services - CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. | Webinar Replay
December 2021 - Crux Investor interview with Cory Belyk.
December 2021 - Mining Journal interview with Cory Belyk.
Red Cloud Financial Services Presents the Oktoberfest Fall Mining Showcase 2021. Peter Dasler, President & Director and Cory Belyk, CEO & Executive Vice President, CanAlaska Uranium presents a company update.
CanAlaska Uranium (CVV) - Project Generator with New Options
CanAlaska Ticks all the Boxes
We have checked the boxes